St Stephen Young Musicians Program
Registration For the 2015-16 school year Now Open - spots still available.
Goals for students of the St Stephen Young Musicians Program:
- Exposure to a wide variety of music and instruments
- Become active, sensitive listeners of music
- Sing, dance and play music together on quality instruments
- Strengthen rhythm, pitch and expressive musical qualities
- Develop concentration, self confidence and a lifelong appreciation of music.
- Have Fun!
- Thursdays, 10:30-11:30am
- Thursdays, 1-2pm (1 open spot)
- Fridays, 9:15-10:15am
- Fridays, 1-2pm (class full)
This is a year-long program of 30 classes
Tuition total of $405 can be split into 3 payments of $135 (Due 8/1/2015, 12/1/2015, 3/1/2016)
Ages: 3-5 years old
Optional Lunch Bunch and Extended Care programs are available through St Stephen Preschool.